Talk

Advanced search

Centre Parcs

(5 Posts)
RainbowHash Sat 28-Jan-17 12:01:45

Hya,

I've heard good things about Centre Parcs although it does seem a little on the pricey side.

Looks like you need to book lots of the activities separately but without making an actual booking I can't see how much they would cost.

Can anyone advice what sort of prices the activities are? Does it add a lot on to the total?

Thanks!

DarceyBushell Sat 28-Jan-17 17:59:50

Yes, it does! We were at Sherwood in October. Bowling was good value, maybe £30 for a full hour so nearly 2 games. Archery was expensive but we only paid kids on. Driving range is good, think we paid a tenner for a lot of balls and can borrow clubs for free. Crazy golf was stupid money (maybe £25 for 4?) and was terrible. Bikes and swimming took up the rest of our time!

DarceyBushell Sat 28-Jan-17 18:00:27

But we do love it! My kids are happy in the pool all afternoon.

Finelinebetweenchaos Sun 29-Jan-17 10:33:41

Yes they are expensive but you don't have to do much - we just came back from a weekend in Elveden and we mainly just swam (which is included). The kids loved it. We did a junior pony ride which was £18 but nothing else. Some of the den-based activities like cupcake making and things are a bit cheaper I think but you won't get much for less than £10.

It is great there though! We will be back soon!

SSYMONDS Mon 30-Jan-17 14:46:46

We went for a weekend and didn't pay for any extras - just cycling and pool- the kids had a brilliant time and keep begging to go back

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now