Talk

Advanced search

Centre Parcs

(5 Posts)
RainbowHash Sat 28-Jan-17 12:01:45

Hya,

I've heard good things about Centre Parcs although it does seem a little on the pricey side.

Looks like you need to book lots of the activities separately but without making an actual booking I can't see how much they would cost.

Can anyone advice what sort of prices the activities are? Does it add a lot on to the total?

Thanks!

OP’s posts: |
DarceyBushell Sat 28-Jan-17 17:59:50

Yes, it does! We were at Sherwood in October. Bowling was good value, maybe £30 for a full hour so nearly 2 games. Archery was expensive but we only paid kids on. Driving range is good, think we paid a tenner for a lot of balls and can borrow clubs for free. Crazy golf was stupid money (maybe £25 for 4?) and was terrible. Bikes and swimming took up the rest of our time!

DarceyBushell Sat 28-Jan-17 18:00:27

But we do love it! My kids are happy in the pool all afternoon.

Finelinebetweenchaos Sun 29-Jan-17 10:33:41

Yes they are expensive but you don't have to do much - we just came back from a weekend in Elveden and we mainly just swam (which is included). The kids loved it. We did a junior pony ride which was £18 but nothing else. Some of the den-based activities like cupcake making and things are a bit cheaper I think but you won't get much for less than £10.

It is great there though! We will be back soon!

SSYMONDS Mon 30-Jan-17 14:46:46

We went for a weekend and didn't pay for any extras - just cycling and pool- the kids had a brilliant time and keep begging to go back

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in