Talk

Advanced search

Any miracle suggestions?

(5 Posts)
chocolateworshipper Sun 15-Jan-17 14:38:20

We want to go away with our two teenagers this Summer, but because they bicker so much, we want them to take a friend each. The friends they want to take don't have lots of money, so we were thinking about getting a villa / apartment and paying for the accommodation so their parents only need to pay for the flight. I don't want to go anywhere too hot like Greece. Tenerife or similar would be good weather-wise, but they don't seem to have many apartments. We definitely want a pool and internet access. Anyone got any fabulous ideas? Thanks in advance

AutoFillContact65 Sun 15-Jan-17 14:42:58

Have you considered Portugal?

chocolateworshipper Sun 15-Jan-17 14:46:57

I assumed it would be really hot in August, but thank you for your suggestion - I will do a bit more research. Maybe some parts of Portugal aren't so hot. I believe that Portugal has plenty of apartments / villas

AutoFillContact65 Sun 15-Jan-17 14:49:47

Yes lots of villas with pools. Maybe someone else will have a suggestion.

The way the pound is going you'd be better off staying and hiring here!

Chewbecca Sun 15-Jan-17 14:55:10

I would drive to a campsite in France, rent a large mobile home. Gives the children lots of freedom and you would need to ask the parents for spending/contribution to food only.

(Assuming you have a 6 seater car?! or could hire one?)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now