Talk

Advanced search

Looking for a holiday

(7 Posts)
LurkingQuietly Thu 12-Jan-17 21:53:46

We're trying to book a holiday with what I thought were pretty usual requirements, but I'm struggling!

Where is a good place to search for:

All inclusive
5 adults 2 children
Room requirements: one single (twin, whatever), one double, one family room that must have 2 sleeping areas. I'm not sharing a room with the two kids for a week. That would not be fun.

But every holiday site I've visited lumps 3 adults in together and/or puts the 4 of us in a one bedroomed apartment or one room.

We're flexible on where to go, but hoping for a <4 hour flight really. In sept. Looking for website recommendations, please.

Please help, wise ones!

cakebaby Thu 12-Jan-17 22:00:27

We went to insotel cala mandia in majorca 2 yrs ago, which was great for kids, had a separate bedroom and a living area, which was why we booked it. Booked flights & directly with hotel which cost half of the tui brochure price.

3boys3dogshelp Thu 12-Jan-17 22:01:06

Have you tried jet2 holidays? You can search for several rooms and put the no of people you want in each room then. Or search for a 2 bed apartment first for you as that will be hardest to find, then check availability of doubles /twins at the same resort.

3boys3dogshelp Thu 12-Jan-17 22:01:31

We love Majorca too.

Godotsarrived Thu 12-Jan-17 22:05:37

Pick a country you want to go to. Check out flights. Look at owners direct or air b&b. Simple.

MarciaBlaine Thu 12-Jan-17 22:06:31

Holiday rentals or trip advisor for a house or apartment then flights.

LurkingQuietly Thu 12-Jan-17 22:24:58

Thanks for replying. All Inclusive is a must (not for me, but for a couple of the others)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: