Talk

Advanced search

Looking for a holiday

(7 Posts)
LurkingQuietly Thu 12-Jan-17 21:53:46

We're trying to book a holiday with what I thought were pretty usual requirements, but I'm struggling!

Where is a good place to search for:

All inclusive
5 adults 2 children
Room requirements: one single (twin, whatever), one double, one family room that must have 2 sleeping areas. I'm not sharing a room with the two kids for a week. That would not be fun.

But every holiday site I've visited lumps 3 adults in together and/or puts the 4 of us in a one bedroomed apartment or one room.

We're flexible on where to go, but hoping for a <4 hour flight really. In sept. Looking for website recommendations, please.

Please help, wise ones!

cakebaby Thu 12-Jan-17 22:00:27

We went to insotel cala mandia in majorca 2 yrs ago, which was great for kids, had a separate bedroom and a living area, which was why we booked it. Booked flights & directly with hotel which cost half of the tui brochure price.

3boys3dogshelp Thu 12-Jan-17 22:01:06

Have you tried jet2 holidays? You can search for several rooms and put the no of people you want in each room then. Or search for a 2 bed apartment first for you as that will be hardest to find, then check availability of doubles /twins at the same resort.

3boys3dogshelp Thu 12-Jan-17 22:01:31

We love Majorca too.

Godotsarrived Thu 12-Jan-17 22:05:37

Pick a country you want to go to. Check out flights. Look at owners direct or air b&b. Simple.

MarciaBlaine Thu 12-Jan-17 22:06:31

Holiday rentals or trip advisor for a house or apartment then flights.

LurkingQuietly Thu 12-Jan-17 22:24:58

Thanks for replying. All Inclusive is a must (not for me, but for a couple of the others)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now