Talk

Advanced search

Carers concessions at Florida theme parks?

(3 Posts)
Ollyoscar18 Tue 10-Jan-17 12:06:57

Does anyone know if you can get carers' concessions at any of the Orlando theme parks? I know that you can get passes to reduce queuing times, but cannot find any information about carer's concessions similar to those available at numerous venues her in UK. I have 3 disabled DC and we need to have carers for each one so it does become very costly. Carers' concessions such as half price ticket or even free ticket certainly does help. We would love to get the DCs to Florida as life is so stressful every single day but, after researching, I have discovered that it is so expensive....especially on one wage!

mummymeister Tue 10-Jan-17 12:42:53

I know that they do the sort of fast pass system that stops you having to queue but have never heard of them offering free or discounted passes to carers - sorry.

you could try the dibb website and ask this question there.

also e mail them directly and ask the question. sometimes as a gesture of goodwill and a one off you might get a discount or some freebies but basically I would budget that you will be paying full price.

ChairRider4 Sat 14-Jan-17 09:57:17

The only concessions are at seaworld but only on pay in day ticket it's 50% for disabled person and carer

No discount at universal or Disney as both are accessible

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now