Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

2 weeks abroad at 32 weeks

(4 Posts)
Amzz Fri 06-Jan-17 12:05:47

I'm in need of advice! We booked a holiday to Greece before finding out we're expecting. Looking at the dates, we fly out and I will be 31+6 and return 33+6.
Obviously no excursions or throwing myself around a water park, more of a chance to relax but I'm not feeling 100% sure. It's a little un-nerving knowing I'll be in a foreign country for two weeks with the risk of premature labour.
I have found 2 insurers that do cover later pregnancy etc and feel with it being a European country that may count for something??

NicknameUsed Fri 06-Jan-17 16:38:02

You need to check whether the airline will allow you to fly. I assume you took out holiday insurance when you booked your holiday?

Oh, and congratulations.

Amzz Sat 07-Jan-17 11:12:40

Thanks smileMy OH has insurance through his bank but spoke to our airline yesterday and they will carry upto 36 weeks with fit to fly letter. It's purely the being abroad for 2 weeks. I think we are just going to do it, just relax as much as possible.

Sparklyuggs Fri 13-Jan-17 07:00:08

I think ravenhall insure to quite late in pregnancy?

I want to go away at a similar time, where in Greece and is there a decent local hospital? That's my main consideration.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now