Talk

Advanced search

Where to take baby on hols at 6 months old?

(8 Posts)
usernoidea Tue 20-Dec-16 15:05:14

Looking for some inspiration/advice please ?!

We'd like a warm holiday (ideally from Manchester which is our nearest airport) in may/June.....ideally self catering within a pretty good resort.

All suggestions very welcome! Trawling the net at the mo and losing the will to live....
x

Artandco Tue 20-Dec-16 15:12:49

What kind of holiday do you like?

We have been all over with small babies, it's easiest age as they can't run away

Croatia is lovely, Vietnam we travelled extensively, Austrian mountains lovely for walking and outside with spas

LittleBoat Tue 20-Dec-16 15:15:55

Menorca. Santa Tomas is very easy with a baby.

usernoidea Tue 20-Dec-16 19:03:55

Thanks both for your replies
I think for this holiday we'd just like a nice pool holiday in a resort where we can have our own self catering apartment/villa but also have restaurants/pool/beach on offer......

PotteringAlong Tue 20-Dec-16 19:05:37

Anywhere. At 6 months old they don't need entertaining and can't really move so you can go wherever you fancy without any other consideration.

OnyK Tue 20-Dec-16 20:17:14

Corfu has lots of nice family-friendly resorts (San Stefanos, Arillas, Ag Gorgios etc).
Took mine both there at 6 mths. Weather is lovely in May/June too.

specialsubject Wed 21-Dec-16 16:17:39

Greece in June, utterly glorious - just keep kid in shade (you too!) as obviously peak UV.

anywhere that you can heat up a bottle (if that is needed) and provides a cot or whatever should do it. And of course the Med loves babies!

LynetteScavo Thu 22-Dec-16 10:41:24

At 6 months old they don't need entertaining and can't really move

Hahaha!

I must have had weird babies then confused

I second Greece if there's no where you really want to go.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now