Talk

Advanced search

Saint Francis Cloister, Sorrento, Italy

(6 Posts)
MaryPlain59 Sun 20-Nov-16 21:04:03

Has anybody stayed in a hotel or B+B near this wedding venue that they could recommend please? I have found some online but would prefer to use one that someone could recommend.

Ju1es22 Wed 23-Nov-16 19:39:25

Hello there. I'm Julie and I'm a full time Mummy and a travel agent from home. Oooh how lucky are you going to a wedding in Sorrento. Sorrento definitely on my bucket list. I'd recommend The Imperial Tramontano Hotel, also The Bellevue Syrene these are the closest and are beautiful hotels. If I can help further do let me know x

MaryPlain59 Thu 24-Nov-16 19:58:18

Thank you very much for your help Julie, I really appreciate it. I have just had a look at the hotels and realised they are quite far out of my budget, I should have said in my OP that I have quite a limited budget for the two nights stay and what I would really like is a cheapish but still nice hotel or B+B within walking distance to the wedding venue.

jenster1976 Tue 29-Nov-16 23:20:51

I've been to Sorrento a few times and always choose smaller, boutique style places in town. Off the top of my head, we stayed in Palazzo Marziale in April, was great location, v central and beautifully done but quite pricey and I've previously stayed in Maison Tofani which was also lovely and a bit cheaper I think, and just off the main corso, but a quieter street. Just be careful, if you want somewhere central to get somewhere in town, a lot of the big hotels say they're central but are actually stretched out along the coast line and can be a bit of a hike to get into town. Have a fab time x

jenster1976 Tue 29-Nov-16 23:22:57

IM pretty sure that the Marziale is directly opposite the cloister if its the place im thinking of!

DiggerBee Sat 03-Dec-16 13:09:31

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now