Need help finding a holiday

(10 Posts)
BabySocksNeverStayOn Sun 06-Nov-16 19:14:07

Want to go on holibobs. 1st time in over 11 years. 3 boys and very fussy husband. Easter 2017 - need a beach, all inclusive, stuff to do, anywhere in world, free WiFi, smoke free, just nice 4/5 star and no chavs. Hit me! (or another staycation AGAIN) please help!! Been given money due to bereavement - instructed to spend on a 2 week holiday! It's a minefield. Thank you.

knackeredandgrumpy Sun 06-Nov-16 19:15:21

What's your budget?

Thatwaslulu Sun 06-Nov-16 19:15:42

Florida - week in Orlando, week in Clearwater?

Move2yorkshire Sun 06-Nov-16 19:19:07

I've been to the Maldives at Easter and found the weather to be great. Really depends on budget and what your children like to do

knackeredandgrumpy Sun 06-Nov-16 19:21:16

If you've got a very healthy budget this is out of this world for families
www.viceroyhotelsandresorts.com/en/sugarbeach/overview

knackeredandgrumpy Sun 06-Nov-16 19:23:09

This is a more affordable option
www.beachcomber-hotels.com/hotel/shandrani-resort-spa
but I wouldn't do less than 10 days because the 12hour flight is a killer.

Blu Sun 06-Nov-16 19:25:52

Mauritius?

BabySocksNeverStayOn Sun 06-Nov-16 19:27:16

There is no budget as such, but like to spend 7 to 8 thousand unless amazing value for money and then we'd spend more

BabySocksNeverStayOn Sun 06-Nov-16 19:28:36

Thank you for your help so far.

knackeredandgrumpy Sun 06-Nov-16 19:43:29

The Shandrani might work price wise. The rooms are great for families, the deluxe rooms sleep 3 are are interconnecting.
I'm not sure about activities for little ones but my teens spent hours water skiing, sailing and playing tennis all included. The main restaurant is a buffet but there are smaller a la cartes, all with good wine lists. It's very good value if you know your bill will be zero.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now