If you could go anywhere for a fortnight in April, where would you go?

(10 Posts)
littlerach Sun 16-Oct-16 17:16:37

Possibly for two and a half weeks.

We have enough air miles/points to go pretty much anywhere. We've been considering Japan...

We don't want to go to Australia or N America. I htink we'd consider just about anyhwere else.

But where?!!

travelmad Sun 16-Oct-16 17:34:19

Japan would be wonderful in April - cherry blossom season!

I'd love to do a far east cruise, 2 weeks would be perfect for that

NicknameUsed Sun 16-Oct-16 18:00:36

We went to Hong Kong and Indonesia one April. The weather was ideal. We had a few days in Hong Kong, a few in Bali and a mini cruise to take in Sumbawa and Komodo. It was brilliant, especially Komodo.

littlerach Sun 16-Oct-16 18:01:49

We did look at Hong Kong, alongised some of China.

Hadn't thought of a cruise smile

mummymeister Sun 16-Oct-16 18:22:40

Florida keys. really loved it there. lots to do and a laid back vibe. alternatively would love to go on safari when its not baking hot and would also go back to Belize in a heartbeat even if it was the rainy season.

littlerach Sun 16-Oct-16 19:57:21

I was contemplating Namibia for safari. But I htink it's something we'd do at a later date.

What was it abot Belize that drew you in?

Hersetta427 Thu 27-Oct-16 14:39:00

Thailand or maybe sri lanka and then the maldives?

H3ll0w33n2016 Sat 29-Oct-16 01:05:40

Thailand start their new year in April, how about island hopping ?

Singapore and Borneo

Cambodia and Vietnam

annandale Sat 29-Oct-16 01:18:43

I'd think about Seville and Granada. I can't do the heat so spring would be perfect I would have thought.

But Japan sounds pretty damn good, though I would choose to do one week in the east and one week in the west somewhere quiet as I get overwhelmed by crowds.

BarbaraofSeville Sat 29-Oct-16 08:07:09

Gozo

I'd spend a few days walking the coastal path, a day or two on Comino and a few days scuba diving.

Andalucia would be fabulous at that time of year too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now