Talk

Advanced search

Where to stay in Sardinia?

(4 Posts)
longestlurkerever Sat 24-Sep-16 08:26:19

I've booked some cheap flights to Cagliari in Sardinia for half term and am now looking on Airbnb and similar sites for somewhere to stay. Anyone any idea where we should be looking? I have young dc - 5 and 1 - but we like to get out and about sightseeing, so somewhere they can build sandcastles, plus somewhere with beautiful scenery and a pretty town with a market and restaurants would be my ideal and if it wasn't too far a drive from the airport that'd be even better. Thanks for any thoughts.

Lapinlapin Sat 15-Oct-16 16:06:44

Ooh, I love Sardinia. Have stayed in 3 different towers - the East, near Olivia and the north/ north-west and loved all of it.

The Just Sardinia website is good for accommodation.

www.justsardinia.co.uk

Roundtheworld1 Thu 20-Oct-16 11:06:08

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Rumtopf Thu 20-Oct-16 11:15:20

My fil is from Carbonia near Cagliari, it's a bit industrial around there though. We used to have a flat out at Calasetta which is lovely, there's a good beach there, some nice restaurants and the town is reasonably well appointed. A day trip over to Caloforte on the little ferry is always a lovely day out. We always spent some lovely days at Portoscuso too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now