Talk

Advanced search

legoland Denmark

(6 Posts)
salsamummy Fri 26-Aug-16 07:49:47

We are going next week (last minute decision) Has anyone been? How does it compare to Windsor?
TIA

gardeningsarah Fri 26-Aug-16 15:00:34

Never been to Windsor so can't help there.

But the local children will all be back at school plus the Swedish children will at school as well so should be relatively quiet.

When we went the longest queue was about 25 minutes.

gabsdot Fri 26-Aug-16 19:01:25

I've been to both, I preferred the Danish one. It doesn't have a huge hill to walk up (LOL). And it's in better repair.
However I preferred mini land in The English one because a lot of the models are of places in England that I recognised. I didn't recognise the models in the one in Denmark.
I'm sure you'll have a great time.
If you have a spare day I'd recommend Givsgud zoo. It's in Jutland too and it's a great place.

BobbinThreadbare123 Fri 26-Aug-16 19:07:07

It is amazing! Make sure your kids do the driving school; it is hilariously good fun!

OldBeanbagz Mon 29-Aug-16 11:46:46

Been to both and we all preferred the Danish one. The Lego models themselves are kept immaculate and there was even a workman cutting the grass with scissors.

On our second visit we stayed in the Legoland hotel so that we could be first in the park.

salsamummy Wed 31-Aug-16 20:27:11

It's been amazing so far though 1 day would have been enough as no queues at all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now