Talk

Advanced search

European Villa Recommendations!

(3 Posts)
BertNErnie Thu 11-Aug-16 17:27:51

Hi guys

I'm planning a villa holiday next summer and wondered where to start looking? There are so many websites I'm not quite sure where to start so I thought I'd ask you all in the hope you might have some recommendations.

We are a family of 4 (2 children age 6) and am happy to fly to our destination or drive if necessary. The only requirements we have are that the house has a pool and the villa is not too far from a local supermarket. Close to a beach would be lovely but not a complete necessity.

Thanks in advance smile

A1Sharon Sun 14-Aug-16 09:03:05

Hi BertNErnie,we did our first ever villa holiday this year. Dc are all primary school age.
We went with VillaPlus to Majorca. We stayed in the area between Pollensa and Puerto Pollensa. Had never been before, and we absolutely loved it. Particularly Pollensa.
Our villa was called El Cel. All VillaPlus villas have a swimming pool, table tennis and pool table. There were supermarkets etc 5 min drive away, but we were in the countryside, so lovely and peaceful.
I would really recommend it.

Costacoffeeplease Sun 14-Aug-16 09:30:20

Have a look at Carvoeiro in the Algarve, I live here, so am biased, but you'll find lots of villas and apartments on homeaway, holidaylettings etc. Lots of choice of restaurants, shops, sandy beach, 45 minutes from Faro airport

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now