Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Menorca with 3.5 year old? insect repellant?

(4 Posts)
MrsOs Mon 08-Aug-16 13:34:09

We are going away for the first time abroad with our 3.5 yr old son. What do I put on him/if anything.. to stop him getting bitten?

WankersHacksandThieves Mon 08-Aug-16 13:36:39

we've never had an issue with bites in menorca and didn't use anything when my DSs were that age - first abroad holiday for them too at coming up 2 and coming up 3.

You'll have a fab time, which resort are you going to?

MrsOs Mon 08-Aug-16 13:40:47

we're going to the holiday village menorca, we haven't been abroad for such a long time, I forgotten all the stuff we used to take for bites for us let alone our son who hasn't been abroad yet..

WankersHacksandThieves Mon 08-Aug-16 13:46:45

I've not stayed there but Menorca in general is lovely. I'd just pop into Boots if you are worried and see what they have. I used to have a little medical kit, plasters, capol, nurofen, piriton, dioralite, steristrips, anti septic cream, anti bac wipes etc. Never needed any of it and actually chemists abroad are very good. We've got travel sickness stuff and antibiotics from the pharmacy in turkey smile. Might be as well waiting until you are there and if it's a problem buying something locally, I'm sure the local stuff is probably more effective as it'll be designed for what they have.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now