Tips to store my luggage in Paris for my last day ?

(6 Posts)
CarolineWills914 Wed 27-Jul-16 14:38:53

Hello mums

I plan to visit Paris for the second time and the first time with my daughter in august.
I booked most of all we can do in Paris except for my last day.
My problem is our luggage, so I would like to know if there is a place or service who storing our luggage because we doesn’t want to carrying our luggage in all Paris to join the airport.

So any tips ?

thanks

exexpat Wed 27-Jul-16 14:44:57

Are you not staying at a hotel? Usually they will look after your bags for the rest of the day after checkout.

It's more complicated if you are staying in an apartment or airbnb, but there are left luggage facilities at some of the stations. I have used the one at Gare de Lyon, but I have to say it was a bit of a nightmare: there was a big queue, most of the lockers were full or out of order, they had very few available to take large suitcases, and you needed to have exact change to put in the lockers. That was a few years ago, so it might have improved since then - but might not.

This website has details of the stations with left luggage facilities, and also some private companies that offer the same service: en.parisinfo.com/practical-paris/getting-to-paris/from-train-stations/left-luggage-services-in-paris-railway-stations

Spottyladybird Wed 27-Jul-16 14:48:49

If at a hotel I've always left my luggage with the desk. They usually have a left luggage desk and are used to this in cities.

Otherwise, as PP poster said use left luggage at the station or take a backpack!

CarolineWills914 Wed 27-Jul-16 15:30:41

We are renting an airbnb and we will leave the rental at 11am

Clarissa083 Thu 28-Jul-16 08:49:00

You have several possibilities, you can store your luggage in a locker like Eelway or City-Locker

www.yelp.fr/biz/eelway-paris

www.yelp.fr/biz/city-lockers-paris

Or you can store directly in a airport or a Gare like Gare du Nord.

You have choices

Good luck

CarolineWills914 Thu 28-Jul-16 15:10:23

Seems to be great !!
Thanks Clarrisa083

I saw the 2 yelps and i guess i will try eelway to see , i've been on their website and he looks secure

Did you heard about them ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now