Talk

Advanced search

Right that is it I'm booking today! Which hotel?

(10 Posts)
Howmuchisthatdoggyinthewindow Wed 06-Jul-16 07:11:24

Tenerife Costa adeje

We would like villa or hotel, genuine five star, nearish the town (15 min walk or so is great), not so fussed to be near the beach, OK to get to water park, loads of activities and definitely a good kids club for ages ten Ish (is this more likely if use a tour operator and so use their club rather than the hotel one?)
The really good one Bahia del duque is full so a few other options are coming up and I have trip advisor them all but no nearer to a decision.

Where would you recommend?

Howmuchisthatdoggyinthewindow Wed 06-Jul-16 07:46:23

And is it possible to day trip to mount T from Costa adeje?

Howmuchisthatdoggyinthewindow Wed 06-Jul-16 09:34:53

Please!

Janeymoo50 Wed 06-Jul-16 09:46:02

Costa adeje grand is nice and yes totally possible to do Teide (26 years in the package hol company experience speaking).

Howmuchisthatdoggyinthewindow Wed 06-Jul-16 09:57:08

Ooh janeymoo thank you.

Any experience of where has the best kids club? I am assuming the hotel ones are so so and better if done via a tour operator like Thomas cooks can use their one is that true?

Janeymoo50 Wed 06-Jul-16 10:08:06

Yes, the UK Tour Ops normally have the best ones (you can only use it if travelling with that firm naturally) Thomson do great ones, invest a lot of money in them etc (I never worked for them so no bias here, but there's were always better than ours).

Howmuchisthatdoggyinthewindow Wed 06-Jul-16 12:19:01

Hmm can't get any availability with Thomson or first choice, Thomas cook. Anyone else worth trying?

Appreciate this advice btw!

Howmuchisthatdoggyinthewindow Wed 06-Jul-16 15:21:48

Any recommendations anyone?

ceeveebee Wed 06-Jul-16 15:27:28

Baobob suites. Halfway between villa and hotel. About 15 mins walk up the hill from the coast, and fantastic spec - some apartments have private hot tubs, jacuzzis, pools, "beach" area (fake sand), and breakfast is amazing!

ceeveebee Wed 06-Jul-16 15:28:18

They have kids club in season as well (we went out of season so it was closed but they let my preschoolers run around the play areas anyway)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now