Talk

Advanced search

What is the best travel search site when I do t know where I want to go just when (and it is only four weeks away). Short haul with kids.

(12 Posts)
Howmuchisthatdoggyinthewindow Sat 11-Jun-16 07:16:49

Just that really.

I'm so sick of searching already. Have flexible July dates out of standard term times and want no more than four hours flight really

all the sites make me specify destination.

InTheSandPit Sat 11-Jun-16 07:35:14

Thompson spear to have an anywhere possibility? With fixed dates and departure airport. Any use?

Howmuchisthatdoggyinthewindow Sat 11-Jun-16 07:36:52

Ooh ill try it thank you

Just trying individual places too like martinhal but their website is awful!

igglu Sat 11-Jun-16 07:44:23

You can search just dates in the deal finder section of onthebeach.com. You can filter it down too so if there are places you know you don't want to go you can remove them and can filter it to self catering, all inclusive etc.

NoMoreParades Sun 12-Jun-16 19:41:46

Skyscanner for flights, you can choose 'Everywhere' as a destination and whole month date wise.
AirBnB also great, you can map search whole countries

OnyK Sun 12-Jun-16 19:56:18

Try Thomas Cook too...normally cheaper than Thomson, if cost is an issue.

ErgonomicallyUnsound Sun 12-Jun-16 20:00:01

I always use the Thomson website for ideas and availability and then anything I like I book flights with EasyJet or similar and book direct with hotel or get similar accommodation via booking.com etc

concertplayer Tue 14-Jun-16 07:47:43

On The Beach is good but smaller company on the net. You can pay in
instalments (but not at the last minute I would guess)

chipsandpeas Tue 14-Jun-16 08:06:25

i normally look on thomsons and thomas cook for where i can go on the dates
then look at travel republic to see if i can get cheaper, sometimes thomsons is cheaper once you have added in bags and transfers

also look at easyjet and ryanair and jet2 if you are going to do everything seperate

mummytobecabz Tue 14-Jun-16 08:17:23

I used travelsupermarket and just put in dates, hope you find something, enjoy your holiday

Makemineacabsauv Sun 19-Jun-16 21:54:04

Love holidays
Travel Republic
Trip advisor

BarbaraofSeville Mon 20-Jun-16 11:36:04

Jet2holidays have a late deals section where you don't have to specify where you want to go.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now