Talk

Advanced search

What to pack for 11 days in Spanish resort with dc

(4 Posts)
FOFONAR Thu 02-Jun-16 11:14:22

Going to Spanish resort in August with two Dc (5&8) and dh. It's our first holiday abroad and looking for top tips in what and how much to pack. We have 22kg each with jet2.

FOFONAR Thu 02-Jun-16 17:37:04

Anyone about? Keep me sane during tipping point

Drinksforeveryone Thu 02-Jun-16 19:36:38

22kg is a LOT of luggage - especially for the DC.

Will you want to have to drag those off the conveyor belt and to the coach/bus/train/hire car ?

Anyway - It will be warm.

Keep it casual and easy. I like lightweight short skirts for day time - can team with various tshirts/vest tops. A couple of day dresses.

Perhaps some lightweight trousers - or jeans (travel in them, they don't show the dirt as much!)

Shoes - I always take something which is good for walking in - trainers/Supergas. Plus flat sandals, and flip flops for poolside.

Swimwear - about 3 changes.

Couple of cardigans - and a light jacket in case of cool evening/shower.

So that's what I would take - and often do hand luggage only - so am probably not the best person to answer your question. grin

For the DC - a few changes of shorts/t shirts plus swimwear. A warm fleece/jacket for the evening and for the flight.

Sun cream - I love Ultrasun - as you don't need to keep applying it constantly through the day.

That would do it.

Have fun!

FOFONAR Thu 02-Jun-16 21:47:05

What about packing entertainment for the Dc? We're ai and there's a kids club which I hope they'll like.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now