Talk

Advanced search

Disneyland Paris advice and suggestions please

(5 Posts)
taytotayto111 Wed 25-May-16 15:27:40

Firstly, can someone tell me about the dragon under the castle. I've been twice before but never heard of it. And I'm sure there are other things I'm missing out on so your advice or help would be appreciated.
We want to go after March next year mainly as our favourite rides will be open by then. Anyway does anyone know when the offers (if any) will be available for that time of year. I want to avoid school holidays.
Previously we went with the basic food package but think we will upgrade this time, but what I want to know is is it worth doing this. Is the middle package better quality food.
Can anyone offer any tips or advice. We stayed at the Cheyenne previously but again is it worth paying more to upgrade?

poorbuthappy Wed 25-May-16 15:30:53

As you approach the castle from the front veer left down the path next to the hedge and it takes you to the dragon's cave.

We've stayed in SL, NBH and DH, but only had half board with the DH visit so can only comment on the top package food....we thought it was lovely but questioned if we'd actually pay (we got it free) for it.

Floralnomad Wed 25-May-16 15:37:37

Definitely worth upgrading from the Cheyenne , we have only ever had a meal package once and that's because it was free , as it is we eat mostly in Planet Hollywood as it's got the best ( by far) GF menu . We used to stay mainly at the New York but tend to go for Disneyland Hotel now due to its proximity to the parks ( dd has CFS) . If you want a really nice afternoon tea / coffee the Fantasia in the DH is lovely .

Kirriemuir Wed 25-May-16 21:14:02

Come into the castle and out the other side. Vere left and go round the side of the castle. There is a door on the left and he is in there.

StubbleTurnips Wed 25-May-16 21:17:17

If you're on Facebook threes a group called 'Disneyland Paris for Brits' - lots of advice on there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now