What mini or decanted cleanser do you take in hand luggage?

(5 Posts)
Millionprammiles Thu 19-May-16 15:04:22

My usual cleanser is Body Shop's camomile balm - sort of solid (but doubt airport staff will think so..) and in a big round tin so not great for meeting the 100ml of liquid restriction. No travel sizes available and not convinced it will decant well (it melts if handled).

If you have very dry, sensitive, eczema prone skin (definitely no foaming washes or anything remotely perfumed), what mini or decanted cleanser do you use when travelling? There's a BS Camomile oil but am worried oil will leak...

I can't use anything by most mainstream beauty brands (Liz Earle, Dove, Loreal, Clarins etc). I think I used Cliniques cleansing cream in the past but stopped using it as started reacting to it...

dementedpixie Thu 19-May-16 21:38:46

Will you have hold luggage? Put it in there instead?

MrsBertMacklin Fri 20-May-16 07:39:31

I think your BS cleanser will decant smile

I use Clinique cleansing balm, same consistency, Just use a teaspoon to decant into a small pot.

I get empty sample pots for free from Clinique counters by asking very nicely, I think Boots etc sell similar if you want them.

NoBarbaraGood Fri 20-May-16 22:44:57

Cetaphil. I usually use the liquid, but it also comes in a bar.

Millionprammiles Tue 31-May-16 10:37:16

Thanks all - am going to give Body Shop Vit E cream cleanser a go. The nice staff at BS gave me a travel size one, along with travel size body oil, shower cream and eye make up remover.

Was worried the balm would melt into a liquid oil in the heat...seems to do that at home in hot weather.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now