Hotel for one night at Gatwick airport with parking included for 15 days

(10 Posts)
LaFlottes Tue 10-May-16 18:02:04

Any recommendations for a hotel at Gatwick airport that includes parking for the duration of your holiday?

Thanks!

randomsellotape Tue 10-May-16 20:54:17

Have you tried Premier Inn? We stayed at the one at Gatwick North Terminal and that was fine. Didn't need parking for our stay, but I think they have a Sleep Park Fly deal that allows you to book parking along with your hotel room.

FiveGoMadInDorset Tue 10-May-16 21:14:12

We booked through FHR, both times we flew from Gatwick we stayed at the Hilton attached to the terminal, and booked valet parking, but you can also use long term and bus in.

MegCleary Tue 10-May-16 21:16:22

We booked the Bloc hotel and valet parking, very handy.

LaFlottes Tue 10-May-16 21:24:02

Thanks everyone I will look into those options. That's really helpful.

Random - I've just looked at Premier Inn and you're right they do a parking offer.

Time to price it all up now!

5Foot5 Tue 10-May-16 21:37:08

The Premier Inn at Gatwick South (London Road) also does this. We have stayed there the night before we fly for the last two years and funnily enough have just this evening booked there again for when we go away in June.

LazyMilk Tue 10-May-16 22:17:12

We used a Britannia hotel (or something along those lines)

No1HolidayPlanner Wed 11-May-16 07:56:40

We have book sleep park fly at Premier Inn next month. I like Premier Inn, massive comfy beds and comfy kids bedssmile

Godotsarrived Wed 11-May-16 07:58:18

Premier Inn at Gatwick North is great. Use it all the time. The Moathouse near the south terminal is good as well.

LaFlottes Wed 11-May-16 15:38:56

Thank you! I'm going to look into this tonight!

With the sleep park fly with Premier Inn, where do you take your car? Do they take it from the hotel carpark? Sorry to be dim...!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now