Talk

Advanced search

packing for 2 week holiday with 2 babies

(4 Posts)
mrsholden Tue 19-Apr-16 21:47:52

Hi all

I'm just wanting a bit of help please, me and my husband are going away for a 2 week holiday for the first time with a 1 and 2 year old and I have no idea how I'm going to fit everything into our cases, how do I do it? I don't know what to rake, how many clothes each etc so any help would be greatly received smile

Thank you xx

Fourormore Tue 19-Apr-16 21:49:01

Where to? What sort of holiday? That's going to affect what things to pack wink

mrsholden Tue 19-Apr-16 21:53:35

Ooppssss sorry, it would help, lol, we're going to Majorca so it will be a beach holiday in the sun......I hope envysmile

budgiegirl Wed 20-Apr-16 10:53:36

Check if the place you are staying has a self service laundrette on site, or a washing machine in the accommodation. Many places do, and it makes all the difference, as you don't need to pack too much. And somehow doing the washing on holiday doesn't seem as boring as doing it as home (or maybe that's just me!)

Buy nappies when you get there, Dodots are good. Saves on lugging them all the way over on the plane.

If it's going to be hot, just pack light clothes for the kids, hopefully they'll mainly be in swimming cossies/sunsuits during the day, plus one or two jumpers etc for evening if there will be airconditioning or if it will be cooler. You can always rinse things through with travel wash if need be. Pack lots of high factor suncream.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now