Talk

Advanced search

Orlando on Monday and no pre booked tickets yet.

(10 Posts)
mckenzie Sat 26-Mar-16 15:03:57

Don't want more than one or two days at Disney so I think we'll have to buy day passes there won't we?
Should we have bought Universal tickets and Cape Canaveral tickets before going?

ijustwannadance Sat 26-Mar-16 15:10:03

Usually a better deal to buy before going but too late now.

3 day pass might be better for you rather than 2 single days.

mckenzie Sat 26-Mar-16 15:11:07

Can't we buy now on line and print off the tickets here?

AliciaMayEmory Sat 26-Mar-16 15:13:57

You can buy tickets for the parks in Walmart. We also got a 2 day disney pass on the gate of magic kingdom, but was very pricey. Don't think you can just print out tickets from the internet, they usually send them to you in the post.

thisagain Sat 26-Mar-16 15:14:43

I think with some websites you can buy here, print off a voucher and collect there. Perhaps you need to look into that.

AliciaMayEmory Sat 26-Mar-16 15:16:19

We bought Kennedy tickets online and had a print out, but think they do the phone scan bar code thing now. Do the astronaut lunch! Not too pricey and much better food than the cafes there.

AliciaMayEmory Sat 26-Mar-16 15:16:49

Sorry, meant to add bought directly on the Kennedy space centre website.

mckenzie Sat 26-Mar-16 18:12:26

Thank you all. Unfortunately the proper lunch at Kemnedy is not available for the dates that we are there sad

Dowser Sat 26-Mar-16 22:46:44

Too late now but universalorlando.com usually has good ticket deals.

AliciaMayEmory Sun 27-Mar-16 00:29:46

Ahhh, what a shame. Kennedy is still worth a visit, though! It's one of my favourite attractions. Hope you have a wonderful holiday! I am very jealous as we still have 106 days until we go next!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now