Talk

Advanced search

Kerala, India recommendations for hotel (yoga, outdoor activities, Ayurvedic etc)

(3 Posts)
Lindsay81 Wed 09-Mar-16 09:44:56

I will be in India for work at the end of June (I know, I know... HOT!) and my husband is planning on coming out towards the end of my trip so we can stay on a bit.

We are looking for a hotel, not an organised/ scheduled retreat, with the option for yoga classes and Ayurvedic treatments (mainly for me) and in a location there is plenty to do (e.g. treks, canoe trips etc). Nice location and scenery would be good.

Has anyone done anything like this and can make a recommendation?

marcopront Fri 25-Mar-16 04:19:40

It will not be that hot but it will be wet, Monsoon starts in June. Hot is relative though it is 29 in Mumbai, where I am, and I think it is cold.

Why Kerala? Most hotels will do some classes and treatments and most of Kerala is lovely.

Ahrightsoted Fri 25-Mar-16 09:48:00

Years ago we stayed in a place called coconut bay beach resort years ago. It had a yoga center and Ayurvedic spa as well. This was about 12 yrs ago and I think it's been refurbished looking at the website. I had the best holiday ever, amazing place and people.
Would love to go again

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now