Talk

Advanced search

Budget fun for toddler and mum!

(2 Posts)
Torchlight86 Thu 03-Mar-16 05:53:57

Hi, I wonder if anyone could recommend somewhere me and my son (3) could go for an over night stay, somewhere in the uk not more than a few hours from Lincolnshire preferably, The critiria I have is that I'd like it to be somewhere fun for my son, either somewhere close to an activity we can do such as zoo, theme park or wood/walk area we can explore or possibly somewhere a bit different like glamping or pods that can be an adventure in themselves, I have looked at legoland and peppa pig world and got quite excited on peppa pig one as it said overnight stay and 2day tickets from £40, but when I checked availability it doesn't matter what day I choose there's nothing less that about £130! I always hear of people getting really good over night deals on places but I can't seem to find any myself! sad I have checked wowcher and groupon but haven't seen anything suitable! So any suggestions on places or ways I can get a cheap deal would be very much appreciated thanks x

mummymeister Thu 03-Mar-16 09:07:53

you can stay in a Travelodge near LEGOLAND and have 2 day trips out from there. if you can avoid school hols its always cheaper.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now