Advanced search

Help! Non EU national married to Eu national settled in uk.

(2 Posts)
Monali Thu 25-Feb-16 17:43:46

To keep it short, I'm a Pakistani wife married to an irish national who currently is in uk.

I want to apply for my visa from Pakistan
But am confused.

1. Should I apply for EEA family permit or settlement of wife of an eea national?

2. I travel to and back to UAE and hold a residence visa, last I came back was in September 2015 and my 6 months will complete in march 2016, would I still need a TB certificate?

3. My husband says I don't need an English language test as a spouse of eea national. But just in case I want to know if I need one. I've done bachelors in arts in English advance but my final year result is not out yet. Thus I have no prove that I did that yet.

4. Do I need to answer every unnecessary question in the VAF5 form i.e EEA family permit as a spouse of eea national?

I'll update my queries if I have any.
I want to apply my visa asap.
Waiting for replies and thank you in advance.
Mona ali

goshnotme Sat 27-Feb-16 17:58:46

Monali, I don't think we have enough expertise to be able to help you with this. Do an internet search and try to find a forum which deals specifically with visas to the UK - that might help more. Sorry not to be more help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now