Talk

Advanced search

Eurocamp / Canvas type holidays

(3 Posts)
DreamingofTuscany Wed 10-Feb-16 14:32:42

So, we have been a few times before and always drove so took a boot full of everything we would need (towels, bedding, bath mat, tea towels etc.) DS was also very little so we didn't really care much about facilities in previous places.

This year we are thinking of going further afield so are considering flying.

I have spent all afternoon looking for the elusive park - somewhere "not too busy but busy enough" with a good kids club, water slides my 7 year old can go on, walkable distance to a town for evenings out but with a decent bar area where we can quaff wine near the children's play area if we decide to stay onsite of an evening. (If anyone knows somewhere that matches this description - preferably on the Cote d'Azur - please tell me!!)

I think that if we use Canvas or Eurocamp we have to pay for bedding packages. But what if we book direct with the parks? I can't see any mention of these things there. Is there anything else I need to consider?

Thanks

Twitterqueen Wed 10-Feb-16 14:36:13

I did Lake Garda recently. Booked flights to Verona and then a taxi from the airport both ways because I CBA to do car hire or drive for a week.

Easy peasy.

ZiggyFartdust Thu 11-Feb-16 12:15:48

Yes, I would say the Lakes too, particularly Bella Italia.
If you book directly with the park you can't use the eurocamp kids club. No idea about linen though, I would presume they would have to have a package or be included, since lots of people fly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now