Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Travelling with 4 month old

(3 Posts)
Gingernut81 Wed 27-Jan-16 08:25:35

I just wondered if anyone had any pearls of wisdom that would make travelling with DD any easier! We're only going to Germany for a couple of nights but as I'm a stress-head I want to make sure we've got everything covered! I'll also be travelling to France single-handedly in a couple of months so any tips on travelling alone would be welcome!

popflos Mon 01-Feb-16 20:35:33

spare clothes for you and baby in a poly bag. nothing else required.. easy peasy

villainousbroodmare Mon 01-Feb-16 20:42:51

Bf is a gift if you are... And/or dummy for entire ascent/ descent while flying. Tug on the dummy to encourage active sucking to easily equalise ears. Pack your carry-on sensibly. Keep blanket and dummy close, and anything else you need like lip balm, book, whatever as you'll have nobody to pass them to you. Make use of air stewardesses/ ground staff who are generally brilliant at cuddling and encouraging infants. DS 6 mo and I flew last week Cape Town to Dubai and on to Dublin, so 8 hrs each. It was grand.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now