Sleeping arrangements for 22 month old

(7 Posts)
Suea76 Tue 19-Jan-16 17:16:44

Hi All,
Just after some advice we are travelling to menorca in may and LB will be 22 months old, he is already to big for the standard travel cot but way to little for a normal bed.
Has any body ever used the blow up beds with covers attached? Are they worth £35 just for a week? I ah emailed the hotel and asked if they have proper cots but still waiting g for a response.
Thanks in advance

mummymeister Wed 20-Jan-16 08:43:11

at nearly 2 he will be moving into a bed and just need a bedside guard. hard to believe now but that's probably where he will be by the summer. lots of reviews on here on the blow up beds so worth using the tool bar at the top and putting in what you are looking for to find them directly.

MyBalletShoes Wed 20-Jan-16 08:53:56

We went to Menorca in September with 2 year old DS who is in a single bed but very used to a bed guard.

There obviously wasn't going to be on in the room so we rearranged the 2 single beds to make one double and pushed it right into the corner where he then slept, leaving plenty room around him for rolling/moving.

If that hadn't have worked we would have just again arranged the furniture in the room to put a single mattress on the floor.

MyBalletShoes Wed 20-Jan-16 08:54:34

*one in the room

Suea76 Wed 20-Jan-16 16:24:55

Thanks for the advice, mattress on he floor is a good idea that hadn't occurred to me, not sire he'll be ready for a bed by then.
I didn't know about the search at the top that ks for that will have a look at the blow up beds.

mummymeister Wed 20-Jan-16 19:31:21

where it says search at the top of this thread type in blow up beds. brilliant way to find out what others think and very useful.

Misty9 Wed 20-Jan-16 23:27:22

We've got one of these ready beds for ds and found it very noisy with the movement of polyester on vinyl/plastic. It also deflated somewhat overnight! I would use for the odd night, but not more.

Are you sure he doesn't fit in the cot? My 21 month old does and I'll be squashing her in for as long as possible! Our last holiday in majorca the hotel provided a full sized cot, so definitely check that out first. Or hire one there?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now