Talk

Advanced search

laptop left on plane

(3 Posts)
KathG Mon 11-Jan-16 21:04:21

Ok - so my mistake... But any ideas of how to get them (SWISS) to actually check the out of the way place the cabin attendant suggested i put it in the first place. It hasn't turned up at LHR, and I at least would know I should give up hope if that area were checked...

sleepymum50 Mon 11-Jan-16 21:18:11

Hi my husband left his Ipad on an Virgin Atlantic flight to gatwick last year. Virgin weren't much help and gave me number of gatwicks lost property office. I didnt hold out much hope and the lost property people didn't seem very interested. They receive stuff off all the airlines - they said to keep calling - it might turn up. Then finally it surfaced over a week later - we paid to have it securely delivered back to us - what a relief - I really thought it had gone.
But it was very frustrating, they seem to have no system for checking if any thing had been logged in from any particular flight or finding out if any thing has been found.
Hope it turns up

KathG Tue 12-Jan-16 19:51:50

thank you.. I will keep hoping - but it really is pretty miserable, when a little attention to customer service here would go a long way!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now