Talk

Advanced search

Nanny service in UK

(2 Posts)
yaieee Wed 23-Dec-15 13:57:52

Greetings!

I'm a relatively new mom planning to take the plunge and embark on a holiday with my LO. He's been quite the live-wire and as a result im seeking some hired help in the UK. Well be staying around central London for a month and based on rates id like to hire a full/part time nanny for him. Any assistance with recommendations would be highly appreciated. While options with good reviews and credible reports would keep us contented, agencies that are regulated would peak our interest (were big on safety).

Thanks in advance!

FishWithABicycle Wed 23-Dec-15 16:04:53

How old is your LO?
Will your accommodation include somewhere for the nanny to live or will you be needing someone to live-out?

You need to be aware that normally a family who employs a nanny is responsible for paying tax, national insurance (a second kind of tax) and pension contributions for their employee. As it is just temporary obviously you will want to keep things simple, so go through a reputable agency who will sort all this out on your behalf.

I've used Tinies in another part of the county and they are good on safety and referencing. Didn't use their payroll service though so can't comment on that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now