Talk

Advanced search

Great kids clubs/creche in the Canaries? Or Crete?

(3 Posts)
minipie Sun 20-Dec-15 13:39:22

Looking for holiday options in March/April/May with 2 DDs ages 3.5 and 1.

We would love the option of a creche or kids club that will take DD1 (and possibly DD2) for some mornings so that DH and I can have some much needed time together.

Of course other child friendly facilites like shelving pool, buffet restaurant, family suites, child tolerant staff etc are also important.

Willing to spend quite a bit for somewhere naice smile

Any recommendations? I've focused on Canaries and Crete as we want sun and warmth (if Crete we would go in May) but open to other ideas.

mouldycheesefan Mon 21-Dec-15 10:34:03

Most kids clubs don't take under fours so yes it's a crèche you need. Have heard good things about forte village and also sensatori, they have resorts in both canaries and Crete.
Quo Vadis and baby bolt holes, and sovereign families are good websites for crèches but make double sure they take your children's ages and whether is included in price or extra fee.

minipie Mon 21-Dec-15 17:16:42

Thanks, hadn't heard of quo vadis or sovereign, I will have a look. i'd assume childcare for under 4s or at least under 3s would cost extra. Thanks for replying smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now