Talk

Advanced search

Holiday rentals in the Canaries?

(6 Posts)
Craftycakey15 Fri 18-Dec-15 17:38:38

Does anyone know of any good apartments/villas in the Canaries? I want to go away for a break in January and prefer to stay in self catering accommodation in a nice resort, preferably by a nice beach. Hopeful the Canaries will be nice and sunny then.

rookiemere Fri 18-Dec-15 20:48:47

Hi
We've stayed here at Tenerife www.ownersdirect.co.uk/accommodation/p405202, it is a very nice apartment within 5 mins walk of the lovely Del Duque beach, and the owner is very helpful when arranging to stay. The only downside is the pool at teh complex isn't heated and is chilly.

It generally isn't roasing in January, but having said that current temperatures are mid twenties, so it might be.

Craftycakey15 Sun 20-Dec-15 16:46:24

That's lovely thank you. When I last went to Tenerife I stayed in a hotel ten minutes walk from that beach so this is nearer and what I'm looking for! Even know the area! Thanks!

rookiemere Sun 20-Dec-15 16:48:53

We love that area and it is super close to the really nice Del Duque beach. Also you can walk to the seafood restaurants at la Caleta which is a nice bonus.

Craftycakey15 Mon 21-Dec-15 19:11:16

I'm glad I chose correctly on my first trip although I wasn't impressed with the shops in Costa Adeje - we were right near a very expensive little mall and then there was just a few tatty souvenir shops. Next time I hope to visit the capital.

Dowser Tue 22-Dec-15 22:50:34

There's a new mall been built next to the Siam watermark called Siam mall. Has a big h and m . Zara etc. the safari centre playa de las Americas has some nice shopping.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now