Talk

Advanced search

Headphones for small toddler head?!

(5 Posts)
TeamEponine Tue 01-Dec-15 16:34:27

We are about to do a four hour flight with oud DD, who is a small 14 month old. To give some idea of size, she's still mainly in 9-12 month clothes and on the 25th percentile.

Part of the flight survival plan involves an iPad and endless episodes of shite kids tv. I'd like to get her some headphones to reduce the possibility of other passengers getting fed up of endless repetitions of her favourite show! I've tried looking, but I can only find headphones suitable for 3yo plus.

Does anyone know of good headphones for a very tiny toddler?

Thanks!

TeamEponine Tue 01-Dec-15 16:35:19

*our angry

OldBeanbagz Tue 08-Dec-15 08:55:30

What about these? They're for 2yrs & up but might work for you DD. You can always return them if they're not suitable.

mrsmortis Tue 08-Dec-15 13:00:30

My DD2 has used these since she was about 18 months and she is also 25th centile.

www.amazon.co.uk/Griffin-KaZoo-MyPhones-Frog-Headphones/dp/B00BP6B3Y0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1449579512&sr=8-1&keywords=childrens+headphones+frog

But you may find you don't need headphones. We did a 12 hour flight when DD1 was about that age and she was quite happy to watch Charlie and Lola with no sound...

TeamEponine Wed 09-Dec-15 17:18:34

Thanks for the suggestions!

I hadn't even thought that she might be happy without sound, but I'll certainly give that a try. Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now