Talk

Advanced search

February

(7 Posts)
Noidea1 Mon 23-Nov-15 19:23:18

Hi
I'm just after a few suggestions we are looking to go away the first week in February me, DH and DS who will be just 1 the options are either

A city break as we loved these before DS come along but where would be suitable?

U.K. Not centre parcs as we go next week but anything similar?

A week away in a resort? We haven't long been to fuerteventura so possibly somewhere like that? Recent events rule out a lot of winter sun destinations so I am struggling there?

Any suggestions would be appreciated
Thank you

Noidea1 Tue 24-Nov-15 09:12:38

Bump

mouldycheesefan Tue 24-Nov-15 14:19:34

A family friendly hotel with pool and crèche? But with outdoors stuff to Explore if weather decent?
Somewhere like the watergate bay hotel in Cornwall or bedruthan steps or sands hotel? All in Cornwall so you have fantastic beaches and scenery but stay somewhere decent in case of bad weather. I recommended calcot manor hotel in another thread also fits the bill.

City breaks with a one year old I would say London or Edinburgh as plenty places indoors to visit plus parks etc if weather decent.

Overseas it will be Canary Islands at that time but choose somewhere with heated pool.

Have a great time.

mouldycheesefan Tue 24-Nov-15 14:20:25

Forgot

mouldycheesefan Tue 24-Nov-15 14:23:51

Baby Friendly Boltholes is a very good website for baby friendly options, forgot to mention before

mrsmortis Tue 24-Nov-15 16:18:59

Would you consider skiing/mountains? Have a look at KinderHotels in the alps. They have loads of facilities, lots to do, creche facilities so you and DH can have some down time, and the mountains to explore. (I don't ski but I love the alps in the winter...)

Noidea1 Tue 24-Nov-15 23:42:35

Thank you for all the suggestions I will have a look

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now