Talk

Advanced search

Best seaside holidays in Morocco please( I've been searching for 2 days and it's doing my head in!)

(3 Posts)
bigbuttons Thu 12-Nov-15 21:24:24

Last year I took my 2 older children to Marrakech and really loved it, but this yeR I am taking my younger children and the youngest (8) and he would hate it there. He needs the beach and a swimming pool. I haven't got much money and Morocco is good value for money and I love It. Can anyone recommend Agadir as a destination? If so are there any good places? I have been searching on all the usual sites and am very confused by the ratings; some sites really rate a place and others hate it. Please help my head feels like it has gone through a mangle!

Bunbaker Sun 15-Nov-15 17:31:26

Hmm. After the events of the weekend I'm not sure I would want to go to Morocco.

Iwanttobeadog Sun 15-Nov-15 17:43:24

Essaouira is lovely and a short bus ride from Marrakech it's the Atlantic Coast so is windy but vet lovely

About ten years ago Saidia (on the med) was touted as the next big thing. I've not been since it was a big building site but might be worth looking into. It is right next to Algeria which might put you off

I've travelled extensively in Morocco and have never felt any sort of threat. I'm not sure that it is any less well advised to travel to Morocco than London, Paris or Madrid.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now