Talk

Advanced search

Europa-Park, Rust, Germany - Has anyone been?

(4 Posts)
ChineseLaundry15 Thu 22-Oct-15 18:04:37

I am thinking about it for next year and wondered if anyone had been and if they could give any tips / advice etc.

DragonRojo Thu 22-Oct-15 21:42:20

I went with my son when he was 8. We loved it. They had the must wonderful Halloween decoration and it was just r really pretty, not just amusement park attractions. We took the bus from Freiburg station.

ChineseLaundry15 Thu 22-Oct-15 21:54:21

Thanks so much for replying.

How many days would you think would be ideal to stay there ?

pastahat Fri 23-Oct-15 16:15:20

We went for a day this summer whilst staying near Strasbourg - it was brilliant! I'm not really a theme park person but all of us, especially our 8 and 5 yr old had a great day. It was summer holidays and very busy so big queues for the "big" rides but not much queuing for the smaller rides which they loved. Staff generally helpful and trilingual , spotlessly clean and lots of attention to detail with all the flowers, designs etc for each country area.
8 yr old loved it so much she sent them a picture when we'd got home and I was impressed they made the effort to send her a personalised thank you ...
I would say two days would be perfect, there are lots of things to do and nice places to stay in the surrounding Black Forest if you had longer.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: