Talk

Advanced search

Where to go with 13 year old boy

(9 Posts)
ReggaeShark Wed 21-Oct-15 15:14:26

in August for a week. If we go somewhere to laze in the sun he would just stay in the room on his ipad. We need somewhere not TOO hot, interesting things to see and do. Maybe a mix of activities and seeing sights he hasn't seen before. I can't be too adventurous myself because of a back problem. Went to Iceland last summer which went well.

dreamingofsun Wed 21-Oct-15 16:01:28

barcelona. went with my 15 year old at the time and he enjoyed it. espec if he likes football. aqcarium (how to spell?) - place with lots of fish - was good too. might be pretty hot though i guess. Or i'd do a eurocamp type holiday in france, espec if he's a bit sporty

DragonRojo Wed 21-Oct-15 19:04:55

Stockholm, Black Forest, ferry to Bilbao and then by car to Picos de Europa (including Cabarceno)

DragonRojo Wed 21-Oct-15 19:07:46

Couple of days in Lyon by Eurostar and then Nice?

lljkk Wed 21-Oct-15 19:13:02

I loved Iceland.
Austrian alps? Greek mountain areas?

VulcanWoman Wed 21-Oct-15 19:20:08

What about New York or Washington, lots of sightseeing, was hoping to take my Son, he's too old now, wouldn't be seen dead with his ole Mother now. sad

nmg85 Thu 22-Oct-15 12:23:40

Norway? Barcelona? Malta?

RitaConnors Thu 22-Oct-15 12:37:05

Anywhere with a Comicon happening.

putcustardonit Thu 22-Oct-15 21:10:43

What's your budget? Mine learned SCUBA at 12 and love it.
Mark Warner seem very popular with tons of activities with lots of teens the same age.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now