Adriatic Coast 2016

(1 Post)
Babelange Sun 27-Sep-15 18:28:55

DH, DCs x2 who will be 12 and 15 and myself were hoping to go to the Adriatic coast for some sightseeing in Venice and general beach relaxation. I must have missed the window for reasonably priced flights as all are coming in at about £150 each. But I am overwhelmed by indecision over what would be the best site to choose if we do this - we don't want to hire a car so Marina di Venezia campsite or similar in the area looks ideal for the ferry service to Venice/airport. The reviews for this site are mixed (in fact many note the same issues for the sites along the Lido) ie. Tired decor in the caravans (we don't want to stay in a tent) and far from the amenities in the bigger camps. We like somewhere we can stroll in the evening, beach access, restaurants, somewhere with at least a pool although we don't need pirate ships or flumes (lots of the sites look ideal for very little 'uns). Anyone have any ideas?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now