Talk

Advanced search

Disneyland Paris while pregnant.

(5 Posts)
Heavenscent86 Tue 01-Sep-15 09:13:59

Hi I am going to Disneyland Paris in November when I will be approx 20 weeks pregnant. Can anyone advise on what rides I will be able to do there? Any practical tips for managing it at that stage of pregnancy. Looking on the website it seems a lot of the rides I thought would be tame and I could do like Snow White are not allowed.

elvisthehamster Tue 01-Sep-15 10:00:16

Even some of the more tame rides can be quite jerky such as Peter Pan and snow white. If you look on the DLP website or insideDLP side you should get some info.
I am sure on the maps it has a key with what rides are non suitable if pregnant. City hall would be able to advise when you were there too.
I think you can also maybe get a certificate/badge type thing from City Hall which allows you to not have to queue when you are pregnant ( I think).
I have been at 5 months pregnant before and they suggested let me check into my room a few hours early and upgraded me to a larger room which I was very grateful of as they could see I was ill with bad morning sickness when I arrived.

curriegirl Tue 01-Sep-15 13:27:04

The issue with rides at places like this is the metal bar that comes down across your stomach/lap. Could cause serious injury if the ride was to jerk or stop suddenly for a reason.

Heavenscent86 Tue 01-Sep-15 18:47:39

Hi I will definitely look into that pass. I think that could prove useful. Thank you. It seems I may have to give a lot of the rides a miss which is a shame. I hope my daughter won't be too disappointed and that we will still have a lovely time.

VickyM55 Thu 22-Oct-15 19:47:03

Really late to comment but I went when I was 6 months pregnant. I was only allowed on a few rides. I sneaked in on a driving car ride and the motion made me feel really sick. Definitley get a pass I didn't realise until the last day! Have a brilliant time xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: