Talk

Advanced search

Ladram Bay

(3 Posts)
Trunkisareshite Thu 30-Jul-15 20:46:15

Anyone been? Any reviews, tips etc would be great.

Days out near by?

Thanks!

lushaliciousbob Fri 31-Jul-15 19:44:34

OMG no way! I can't actually believe there is a thread on this. I've been about 12 times. Went there many times as a child. I must admit this was quite a long time ago now (possible 15 years ago). When I went it was brilliant (hence the return visits). Lovely private beach (stoney but lovely!) crazy golf, huge park, soft play, pool and absolutely fab entertainment for both kids and adults. amusement arcades too. Always discos, talent shows etc... there's just lots going on. Locally there are many days our, crealy leisure park is great fun. Ladram bay also used to put on competitions to win tickets to the local attractions. I can't wait to take my kids here.

TigerFeat Sat 01-Aug-15 23:20:36

Yes, we've been about 3 times in the last 8 years and would definitely go again. Lovely clean site with beautiful cobble/pebble beach. great staff and excellent facilities for kids. We don't really do the club, but it looked ok, not to 'Haven' if you know what I mean, but lots of standard holiday park entertainment there if you want it, but not audible from the vans if you don't. Daytime activities were great also and the restaurant is good. Loads of nice places within striking distance too, both on car and foot.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now