Talk

Advanced search

Family friendly resorts in Greece or spain

(2 Posts)
PiperChapstick Wed 29-Jul-15 18:21:54

We're looking to book for September and have a 2 year old. We usually go to pecks in Rhodes as its great for families, with trampolines/small soft play type areas in most restaurants. Anywhere similar in Spain or Greece (mainland and islands) - is Costa Teguise in Lanzarote similar? I went as a child and seemed to remember it being very family friendly

angemorange Thu 30-Jul-15 15:23:10

The last few years we have been going to Spain - both North and South. there are loads of really nice family friendly resorts - Salou and Benalmadena are my personal favourites, although you can also get quieter resorts like Cambrils, Estepona, Sitges etc if that's more your thing.

I loved Pefkos and Lindos in Greece before I had kids but Spain offers them a bit more to do in terms of theme parks, animal parks, cities nearby etc.

I haven't been to Lanzarote but I've been to both Tenerife and Gran Canaria which I imagine are similar and they are pretty good for families too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now