Talk

Advanced search

Destination for family of 5 (pref apartment / villa within a complex??)

(3 Posts)
beepbeep Tue 28-Jul-15 19:03:06

We are desperately in need of a holiday having not had one since the kids where born, currently changing jobs and had health issues, so are looking to save to go abroad next year. DCs will be 6, 8 & 9, plus DH & I.

What we would ideally like would be somewhere where we can have our own space (so not just a hotel room) but still have the kids activities etc. I don't know if this exists.

Don't want long haul as haven't got the money, but where there will be sun (summer holidays) so Greece, Spain etc.

Anyone have any good experiences or recommendations?!!

Thanks in advance.

Misty9 Tue 28-Jul-15 22:48:13

Well we're off to majorca to stay at the protur bonaire in cala bona, and that ticks all your boxes smile look for aparthotels and you should be fine, though with three dc you might need bigger than one bed apartment? I think I spotted some two beds when I was looking. Thomson are pretty good for all your requirements in our experience.

CwtchesAndCuddles1 Wed 29-Jul-15 14:16:38

What about a mobile home on a site in France? Eurocamp type of thing with lots for the kids to do?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now