Talk

Advanced search

Airport transfer advice needed?

(5 Posts)
davyatsea Wed 22-Jul-15 14:31:10

Hi there, I'm flying to Barcelona for a weeks holiday at Eurocamp Cambrils with my family. Eurocamp have quoted almost £300 for taxi transfer and around £250 for a hire car. Looking online, I can find cheaper, but could do with some advice. What have people done in the past? Who do people recommend and whether taxi or hire car is better. Transfer time is just over one hour and I have had previous experiences of driving in Europe. Many thanks.

davyatsea Wed 22-Jul-15 19:59:55

Has anybody travelled from Barcelona airports and used a transfer service? There must be somebody out there.....?

stairwaytodevon Wed 22-Jul-15 21:08:13

Travel Republic showing a shuttle transfer for about31.00 per person return. have used shuttles in the past. Not sure of how many of you there are and ages etc but may be worth a look

Fuckedoff01 Wed 22-Jul-15 21:13:30

I used the train when we went so no help, sorry

davyatsea Thu 23-Jul-15 10:23:01

Many thanks guys. Found a company call viva transfers who seem to highly recommended. Cost for the four of us...320 euros - just over £200 at current rates. Didn't fancy the hassle of hiring a car in the end.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now