Talk

Advanced search

Dubai with toddler

(5 Posts)
Caroline155 Tue 21-Jul-15 14:21:27

Hi,

I'm looking at Dubai as a possible holiday destination next February. My son will be 5 and my daughter 2.5, has anyone been to dubai with children this age? If so would you recommend it? I'm thinking of staying in the Atlantis as there seems to be lots to do for kids.

Any advise appreciated x

ihearttc Wed 22-Jul-15 10:52:23

We've been twice once when DS2 was 2.5 and then again a few weeks ago when DS2 was 4.5.

Its a fantastic place and I found it very child friendly. We stayed at a smaller hotel near the Marina as I personally don't like Atlantis but I know other people who really loved it. I would also suggest looking at JBH as well.

Caroline155 Wed 22-Jul-15 13:35:09

Thank you so much. Will have a look at JBH.

ihearttc Wed 22-Jul-15 17:51:34

Sorry that was a really short reply...trying to deal with the madness of the first day of school holidays!!

One of the reasons we didn't stay at the Atlantis was because we didn't want to be on the Palm as we are out and about a lot and using the Metro which is much harder from the Palm but if you are planning on just staying there I imagine its lovely. I think JBH is equally as nice and you get free access to Wild Wadi which we found better for the younger children.

We stayed at Le Meridien Mina Seyahi which is a smaller hotel down by the Marina. Its really lovely and very friendly-all the staff knew the boys by name and what they liked for breakfast which I found really nice. There is a Tram stop right outside the hotel which then connects directly to the Metro which we found very handy.

Highly recommend a visit to Kidzania while you are there...its fantastic!

SillyStuffBiting Wed 22-Jul-15 17:53:25

Wild wadi!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now