Talk

Advanced search

Passport Renewal - any idea how long they are taking at the moment

(8 Posts)
ICantFindAFreeNickName2 Mon 13-Jul-15 18:54:17

Just realised I have forgotten to renew dd's passport (expired 2 years ago). Has anyone renewed recently, as I'm wondering how long they are taking a present

castlesintheair Mon 13-Jul-15 20:28:20

DH got his back after 2weeks max.

Northernlurker Tue 14-Jul-15 17:58:48

Dh and I got ours done in March/April and it was very quick - a week or so (using check and send). We were also getting first time passports for two dds. Sent the second one off in May and it was the quickest of the lot and was back within a week.

5madthings Tue 14-Jul-15 18:00:33

I sent of for six passports in the last two weeks, one renewal, one replacement for a lost one and four first passports for children, I did check and send and all cane back within a week, in fact three came back in under five days!

Bexicles Tue 14-Jul-15 18:09:02

I sent my renewal forms on Sat 4th July recorded delivery and received new passport yesterday.

Notfootball Tue 14-Jul-15 22:11:47

Did a check and send renewal last Monday and had the new back by last Friday.

ICantFindAFreeNickName2 Sat 18-Jul-15 19:37:02

Wow this is sounding good - there is hope for a holiday after all

tribpot Sat 18-Jul-15 19:38:38

Same as Northernlurker - applied online and all done within a week. I had left like four or five months before my holiday after the threads on here last year so I was amazed!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now