Talk

Advanced search

Centre Parcs Woburn holiday, 2 bed Woodland Lodge, Friday 10 July to Monday 13 July, originally £600

(3 Posts)
PortobelloMum85 Mon 06-Jul-15 11:56:04

My parents can no longer go on a weekend they booked to Centre Parcs Woburn Forest this weekend so we are trying to sell their lodge. They have a two bedroom woodland lodge, from Friday 10th July to Monday 13 July, that cost £600. Woburn is the newest Centre Parcs village and looks lovely!

The equivalent lodges are now sold out and the following 2 weeks are £639 and £899 respectively, so they are looking for £500. We are transfer the lodge to you through Centre Parcs very easily.

Please let me know if you're interested!

Description of the lodge:
Stylish interior design, open plan living and oak-style flooring make our Woodland Lodges a popular choice. This contemporary two-bedroom Lodge is fitted with modern furnishings, features and appliances, making it a great choice of accommodation for you to relax in and enjoy the Center Parcs experience.

Typical Amenities
• Double bed x 1• Open plan living and dining• Twin beds x 1• Open fireplace• TV in master bedroom• Multi-channel TV• Bed linen and towels• Wi-Fi• Bathroom with over-the-bath shower• DVD/CD player• En-suite toilet x 1• Central heating throughout• Bathroom toiletry pack• Hairdryer• Fully equipped kitchen• Safe• Conventional cooker• Iron and ironing board• Microwave• Cot and high chair (cot linen not provided)• Dishwasher• Private patio area• Fridge• Outdoor furniture• Chalkboard• Brick-built BBQ stand

Mummybrocketttotwo Tue 07-Jul-15 23:38:07

Hi there,
I couldn't afford to pay the £500 you are looking for but if you have no luck elsewhere and would consider a much lower offer then please let me know.
Thanks and best
Kirstie

Mummybrocketttotwo Wed 08-Jul-15 16:34:54

smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now