Talk

Advanced search

black forest anyone ?

(6 Posts)
Pipsqueak11 Thu 25-Jun-15 22:12:01

I fancy going to the black forest this summer probably to Freiburg and then a few days in colmar in france . I just cant seem to find any good accommodation - don't fancy camping so looking for a self catering may be near to a lake for swimming . anyone got any recommendations? Thanks in advance .

Hoppinggreen Fri 26-Jun-15 22:01:28

I love Freiburg!!!
The nearest lake I think would be Titisee but I don't know about self catering up there as we stay in Frieburg itself

squareofthehypotepotenuse Sat 27-Jun-15 08:10:24

I don't have specific recommendations, but as we've been researching the same, here's a link to a site that has lots of self catering round the area, lots of nice ones in Colmar and Black Forest, like www.homeaway.co.uk/p503652

DragonRojo Sat 27-Jun-15 08:28:37

http://www.fewo-direkt.de/urlaub-ferienwohnung-ferienhaus/deutschland/freiburg-im-breisgau/r4962

DragonRojo Sat 27-Jun-15 08:30:21

if you don't speak German and want some help understanding that site, feel free to ask me. It got recommended to me by a friend who uses it

Pipsqueak11 Sun 28-Jun-15 07:20:03

Thanks everyone that's such a help- will have a look - sorry for delay in coming back to this post . We have had a mini family drama but equilibrium restored now smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now