Talk

Advanced search

Villas in Spain or Portugal

(3 Posts)
SophieLJ Wed 17-Jun-15 10:53:26

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any experience of taking a villa holiday in Spain or Portugal with a toddler..? I'm struggling to find a nice villa with things for toddlers to do nearby.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
We have a budget of £2000
Thank you smile

cococandyfloss Sun 21-Jun-15 21:59:22

We have stayed in the south of Spain and in Western Algarve a couple of times -we usually hire a car though-do you mean you are looking for villas that are in walking distance of a village/resort centre and you don't need car hire for?
Try James villas for suggestions- ours always just enjoyed the beach or pool with us when they were toddler age.

homebythesea Mon 22-Jun-15 08:22:05

"Thungs for toddlers to do" = pool and/or beach! What else is there?? (Genuine question btw!)

If you are safety conscious I would look for fenced pools- these are not compulsory in Spsin /Portugal but I think they are in France

There are bajillions of villas for rent from owner or via an agency like James. If you are going peak season much of your budget may be taken up by flights

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now