Talk

Advanced search

Majorca/Menorca in May or holiday in uk?

(6 Posts)
mamabluestar Tue 09-Jun-15 09:01:25

Our options for next year are as above. Would you go to Majorca or Menorca in May when the weather mat not be brilliant or holiday in the uk the summer DC keep seeing the butlins ad and say they want to go there, which we are happy to do

clottedcreamteawithscone Tue 09-Jun-15 11:06:28

We went to Ibiza last year (another balearic) and loved it, weather was just right not too hot bit cooler at night but only needed a cardi, also not too over crowded like July, August. Only had one day of over caster weather but didnt spoil holiday in fact we went to the nearby town and walked comfortably around.

Weve also been to Cyprus 15 May and it was exactly as above only a little warmer but again fab time to go.

Im looking into Cyprus for next May hols so I'd say go for it!

wigglesrock Tue 09-Jun-15 11:15:08

I've been to both Majorca and Ibiza in May/June and have had great weather each time. I've 3 kids and we love Ibiza, been there a few times.

Millymollymama Tue 09-Jun-15 14:18:38

Not so keen on Menorca. Majorca has more to do if the weather is a bit iffy one day. Late May is better. It can be a bit chilly in early May.

Buttercupsandaisies Wed 10-Jun-15 07:18:00

I went June for 3 years on the run to Majorca and we had several days of rain but generally it was nice. Not sure I'd go in May though....think I'd go turkey as sun is important to me!

mamabluestar Wed 10-Jun-15 13:41:57

Thanks everyone, you've confirmed what I was thinking.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now