Talk

Advanced search

DisneyLand Paris - Davy Crockett Ranch

(7 Posts)
mdpis3 Sun 03-May-15 09:03:24

Hi all, quick question...

We've been to DLP a bunch of times now but have never stayed at Davy Crockett or had half board. It was my understanding that in 2013/2014 the breakfast bags from the little huts at Davy Crockett stopped? When we booked our trip (going in 2 weeks) it said breakfast wasn't included at Davy Crockett (I know this used to be as standard) but upon receiving our confirmation documents yesterday it said "4 x adult continental breakfast and 1 x child continental breakfast" and then went on to list our other half board options (1 x standard meal ticket and 1 x pause gourmande etc)...

Does anyone know or has anyone been recently - where is the breakfast hosted for Davy Crockett? As the breakfast huts have closed, I'm assuming a main dining room somewhere? We booked on the understanding that breakfast wasn't included but it appears upon upgrading to half board, it now is?

BlueEyedPersephone Sun 03-May-15 09:05:19

We are going in June so would be interested too

123Jump Sun 03-May-15 09:56:21

We were there a in 2012, I can't remember about breakfast...will ask DH when he gets up.
We went in May, and there were ants after a day or so. We were there 3 or 4 nights, by the last night/day the ants were making nests in our shoes, loads of eggs etc. Boak!
BRING ANT POWDER.
Otherwise it was brilliant. We went in term time so it was lovely and quiet.The swimming pool was empty every time we went.
We tended to go to the park in the am, come home in the afternoon, go to the pool, get dressed and head back that afternoon, early evening for more park.
The shop on site is lovely, and we met lots of the characters there, no one else around! Jammy,grin.
We had take out pizza from the restaurant, it was ok.
We hope to go again next year, but will do the main hotel next time,I think.
I'm jealous! Have fun.

Chimchar Sun 03-May-15 10:07:56

We went in February last year.

We had a takeaway continental breakkie from the little huts.

The croissants were to die for!!

We loved the relative calm of Davey Crockett. Was lovely to get away from the crowds at the end of the day.

Have a great time!

123Jump Sun 03-May-15 10:11:19

Yes,I agree Chimchar it is lovely and peaceful there. The staff were very friendly too.

123Jump Sun 03-May-15 10:50:32

OK, DH says he doesn't remember any breakfast option.

mdpis3 Sun 03-May-15 11:07:26

Breakfast was included as standard via the huts up until last year. Now breakfast is only included at Davy Crockett if you've purchased the half board or full board option - that's what Disney have just told me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now